It's what I do
I have been working in the technology field since I was a kid. I learned to program basic when I was just eight years old. I have since learned as many programming languages as I can to help give my clients the exact experience they are looking for. I realized when I was in my twenties that I had to be able to do not just coding but design as well to own a successful company. Learning from that I taught myself Photoshop, Fireworks, and Illustrator just to name a few. I also took a lot of graphic design courses focusing on what makes the best aesthetic for web and software UI's and UX's. That's User Interface and User Experience for all the non techies out there. I have used all of this knowledge and experience to start Drummer Boy Media and have been going strong for over 8 years. Here are some of the services I am pleased to offer.
- Custom Development - I'll write an app or web presence from the ground up to meet your specific needs.
- CMS Development - I can make anything for some of the best and most respected CMS's around including Drupal, Joomla and Wordpress.
- Web Design - looking for an informational website to help with your branding? I have you covered.
- SEO - Search Engine Optimization is a key aspect of all online marketing. Get seen by the biggest search engines on the planet.
- Graphic Design - I can help revitalize your brand or just spruce some things up.
- Logo Creation - I will help you create your companies biggest marketing and Branding asset so that you are remembered even after the client's gone.
If there is anything that I can do to help you just send me a line and we'll get down to business.
Circulation Promotions Unlimited
I have worked with Circpromo for years. I have created multiple websites for this client as well as a full company intranet. Below are some of the biggest projects I have created for this client.
- Contractor Community - To share information securely with contractors around the nation.
- Message Board - A secure forum for contractors to quickly post pertinant sales information.
- CRM - An application to track interactions with clients and store owners.
- E-commerce - Acustom set of e-commerce tools to gain a large marketshare on their products
- Custom Applications - Multiple custom applications to keep the day to day business running smoothly.
I started GameBook2000 in 2010 as a premier gaming information station with a very robust Tournaments and Ladders system. The system ranks gamers and their teams across the globe. I am in the process of completing a major upgrade to the site with an entirely new ranking system built from the ground up.
Lost Kids Workshop
Lost Kids Workshop is a wonderful little company that makes anything out of wood. They make full kitchens from countertops to cabinets to ornaments and images created with their CNC machine. I was asked to create both a community for veterans and general woodworking questions as well as a very math oriented store. Most of the products in the store must do some form of calculation based on the size of the product to come up with the price. It was no easy task but I was able to come up with a solution. If you are a veteran looking for other veterans to talk with or you are just looking to have a new king size bed made, you should give them a look.
Butterflyers is a great company that makes windup butterflys in all looks and themes. When I was contacted about the site it was a requirement that it have a complex dealer plugin so that dealers could sell the butterflys as well and track their sales through the site. One of the other great features was the ability to sign up as a fundraiser and have people buy through the site and your school, troop etc got a portion of the profits. All sales had to have the functionality of being tracked both by the site administration and then a special area with more generalized tracking for the individual fundraisers. I was able to accomplish this and the site is still going strong after 3 years in business!